Agrïa Ltd is looking for an Accounts Officer
The Real Estate arm of the Rogers Group is seeking to recruit an Accounts Officer.
Outline of the job
- Prepare Purchase Orders (PO) and Follow-up.
- Process stock issues, perform perpetual stock take and stock reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports and ensure completeness of transactions.
3. Accounts Receivable:
- Follow up of debtors.
- Retrieve ageing report, review list and coordinate with all parties concerned to ensure completeness of information, reconciliation and proper allocation of receipts.
- Prepare, verify and maintain accounting records, reports and documents in a timely and accurate manner.
4. Accounts Payable:
- Processing of suppliers’ invoices and match with purchase orders/delivery notes.
- Prepare payments after approval, posting on system, arrange for signatures and dispatch to beneficiaries.
- Perform monthly suppliers’ reconciliations for review.
Candidate Profile and Qualifications
- ACCA Minimum Level 1 or 2.
- Working Experience will be a definite advantage.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in team and high level of integrity.
- Mature and self-motivated.
- Good Microsoft Office Level (Excel and Power-point).
- Experience with accounting software like Sicorax will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures will be an advantage.
- Residing in the South will be an advantage.
30 Nov 2020
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job