Agria is looking for a Maintenance Officer
Agrïa Limited, the Real Estate arm of the Rogers Group, is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Officer.
The Maintenance Officer will be responsible to perform various duties as assigned by management.
Outline of the job
- Conduct regular inspections to identify faulty equipment and perform repairs
- Undertake and organise routine and emergency maintenance of Agrïa’s buildings, facilities, equipment and general breakdown and repair works across the sites
- Responsible for arranging and managing external contractors while they are carrying out work on our sites
Candidate Profile and Qualifications
- Significant experience in general maintenance of building and infrastructure and all associated equipment
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, etc.
- Good Communication Skills
- Well versed with Microsoft Office tools (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with software like Sicorax will be an advantage
- Residing in the South will be an advantage.
28 Feb 2021
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job