CSBO, the Real Estate and Agribusiness cluster of the Rogers Group, is seeking to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated Landscaping Site Officer for its Landscaping activities in the south of the island.
Reporting to the Landscaping Manager, the Landscaping Site Officer will be responsible for the day to day running functions of the business.
Outline of the job and purpose
• Landscape and maintenance site works, supervision, coordination and control of gardeners on the Domaine de Bel Ombre.
• Implementing and following safety regulations.
• Daily works planning and monitoring as per program and schedule.
• Attending site meetings.
• Maintaining discipline on works site.
• Control tools lists.
• Keeping records and reports.
• And any other cognate duties associated to your job.
Candidate Profile and Qualifications
• Higher School Certificate.
• Degree / Diploma in Agriculture (Horticulture or landscaping) will be a definite advantage.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in managing landscaping works on construction sites.
• Be proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Familiar and have knowledge of plant species used in the landscaping industry.
• Ability to read construction drawings.
• Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
• Ability to work under pressure and long hours.
• Holder of a valid driving licence.
07 Sep 2019
Follow us on LinkedIn