Domino's Pizza is recruiting a Data Analyst
Join the winning team as we launch the world's no. 1 pizza brand in Mauritius!
OUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Design, carry out customer satisfaction surveys and data analysis.
- Analyze datasets to draw valid inferences and present them to business leaders.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Identify unexploited sales opportunities and customer segments.
- Perform competitor benchmarking.
- Perform Customer Behaviour Analysis and Market Trends analysis.
- Maintain relationship with key industry stakeholders and research firms to continually grasp the pulse of the market segments in which the brand operates.
- Keeping an up-to-date, clean customer database.
- Build and classify customer personas of each store and update them on a monthly basis.
- Create data dashboards, reports with graphs and visualizations to present key insights in meaningful and clear ways.
- Devise methods to ease and fasten data collection and analysis efficiently and effectively.
KEY INGREDIENTS NEEDED
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or related subject.
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage.
- A high competency in dealing with figures and information.
- Translate the data into an easy-to-understand and meaningful document.
- Be organized, methodical and logical.
- Be an excel power user to be able to manipulate data efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
15 Feb 2019
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job