Island Living is recruiting a Business Unit Manager
Are you the missing ingredient to our secret recipe?
Join the ground breaking team launching a Global Food Brand in Mauritius!
Island Living, the leisure sector of Rogers, is looking for a Business Unit Manager.
The Pioneer - responsible for start up of the business, shaping the right organizational culture, store development & operations, customer satisfaction, marketing, financial management as well as purchasing & logistics.
Our recipe for success
- We treat people as we’d like to be treated
- We measure, manage and share what’s important
- We promote from within
- We set the bar high, train and never stop learning
- We think big and grow
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a F&B industry
- Self starters with can-do attitude & strong relational skills
- Excellent communication, planning & organizing skills
- Outgoing, results-oriented and excellent team players
- Passion to serve and drive our Brand vision
Be part of a forward thinking and innovative tribe!
Send us your detailed 'Curry-culum Vitae' and motivation letter
15 Mar 2018
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job