Island Living is recruiting a Head of Sales
Create an exciting future with our forward thinking team.
Main Role Purpose
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Assist in achieving and growing income budgets for all Island Living brands.
- Manage sales channel to ensure constant growth in sales income through constant monitoring and sales activities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with Key clients /accounts.
- Work together with the marketing and e-commerce department in order to add value and optimize income generation.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spot market opportunities for new customers.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPIs against budget and reporting on variances.
- Be responsible for central reservations.
Profile and Qualities
- A degree in Sales and Marketing or a degree in Management with Specialisation in Sales and Marketing or an equivalent qualification.
- 5 years’ experience as Sales Manager.
- Have passion for our mission.
- Excellent customer service, leadership and communication skills.
- Team player with strong planning and organising skills.
- Computer literate with ability to utilise and supervise automated sales and reservations systems.
- Holder of a valid driving license.
15 Feb 2019
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job