Islandian is recruiting a Travel Planner/Designer/Expert
Partner with us to craft island experiences.
Islandian is looking for Travel Planner/Designer/Expert. This is the perfect job for those who are passionate about travelling.
The successful candidate will manage tailored-made travel requirements for business or holiday and the ultimate goal is to keep our Customers satisfied and loyal for future services.
Not everyone has a clear idea about where they would like to travel or what they would like to do on holidays. As a Travel Planner, and being locally based, you will be acting as an Ambassador for the Indian Ocean islands, advising our potential Customers about their travel and crafting a unique and memorable experience for them.
• To handle potential Customers over the phone, identifying their needs and design travel packages including flights, transfers, accommodation and experiences.
• Follow up with Customers about travel plans and make adjustments as and when needed.
• Deal with Customer’s queries in a timely manner.
• Achieve monthly sales targets assigned by Management.
• Good Communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Strong Sales Skills and commercial awareness
• Good listening skills
• Attention to detail
• Well organized
• Diploma in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field preferred.
• Knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS/CRM systems and e-travelling will be advantage.
• Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
Detailed curriculum vitae with supporting documents should be sent on
17 Jul 2019
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job