Rogers Aviation is looking for an Accountant
Rogers Aviation is looking for an Accountant for its Accounting Department.
Job Profile & Purpose
• Organise and ensure on time delivery of accurate Management accounts (MPR) with relevant schedules
• Analysis of the monthly Management accounts (MPR) with comments on variances
• Reconciliation of all control accounts and accurate presentation of Balance Sheet.
• Ensure compliance with Rogers Group Policies Manual and that internal procedures and controls are being adhered to
• Plan and ensure the budgets and forecasts are prepared accurately and submitted on time in appropriate format
• Monthly analysis of Debtors ageing with action plan
• Effective treasury management through the use of a rolling monthly cash flow forecast
• Be in liaison with our outsourced resources ensuring compliance with the Tax authorities.
• Other cognate duties assigned to you by management
• ACCA Qualified
• At least 5-8 years’ experience needed
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Good time Management
• Excellent level of spoken and written French and English
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Good supervisory skills required
24 Jan 2021
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job
RAV - ACC - JAN 21