Rogers Capital Corporate Services is recruiting a Tax Manager - South Africa
Shape your career
Evolve with us
- Analyse tax-related problems and report on findings, conclusions & lawful recommendations in adherence to local and international regulations.
- Provide internal tax advisory services & support on business operation matters.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with prospective and current clients & contacts.
- Effectively manage relationships with the relevant local & foreign legal authorities.
- Instill a strong commercial spirit across the business to stimulate its development.
- Consistently expand knowledge, through courses, networking & professional publications & dispense knowledge to team members.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Law & / or Masters in Business Administration.
- Preferably Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) qualified.
- Legal background with a broad knowledge of South African & international tax laws.
- Managerial or Senior level, having either worked in public accounting firm (preferably Big 4) or for a Law firm.
- Sound understanding of the South African market & International inbound/outbound investment & accounting practices.
- Customer-focused and possessing a strong commercial acumen.
- Ease of international mobility.
Post also open to expatriates
09 Mar 2018
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job