Rogers Capital Corporate Services is recruiting Trainee Archiving Officers
Shape your career.
Evolve with us.
Rogers Capital Corporate Services is looking for Trainee Archiving Officers, on a contract basis, who will be responsible for the scanning, recording, organising, indexing and reviewing a project-based documentation.
- Organise, scan and audit of documents
- Ensure timely document delivery and tracking
- Archive all information, including hard and electronic copies as required
- Ensure all document control procedures are adhered to
- A minimum of HSC
- Fully computer literate: Ms Office
- Reliable, Responsible and Disciplined
- Dynamic and Self-motivated
- Teamwork oriented
15 Mar 2018
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job