Rogers Capital Finance is recruiting a Sales Consultant
Rogers Capital is looking to hire a Sales Consultant to join its Client Relationship team.
- Implement the sales strategy with a special focus on high yield clients / dealers.
- Provide excellent quality service and information to clients and assist them to fill their credit applications.
- Set appointments with clients and follow up with them afterward.
- Maintain excellent relationship with our existing clients.
- Gather regular customer feedback, document same and provide management with relevant reports.
- Liaise with the Marketing department to share product knowledge and participate in advertising / promotion campaigns.
- Prepare and compile relevant sales reports and monitor the sales performance.
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- Relevant industry experience ideally gained in Hardware field.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue.
- A previous experience in retail, or similar position, would be an advantage.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
- Willing to work on extended shifts & odd hours.
- Has his own Vehicle.
02 Apr 2020
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job