Rogers Capital Technology Services Ltd is searching for a Cyber Security Analyst
Outline of job role and purpose:
- Play a key role in Understanding, Auditing and Documenting Information Security environments.
- Propose and implement remedial actions with respect to standards compliance.
- Establish security policies, controls and procedures.
- Conduct Penetration Testing and Vulnerability assessments.
- Develop and conduct security awareness Programmes by providing orientation, education, and on-going communication to stakeholders.
- Conduct Threat Modelling and Attack Simulation.
- Research and document security concepts/best practices to develop framework for securing Information Security environments.
- Adhere to leading industry business frameworks for delivering quality service.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Applied ICT or any other relevant fields.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing systems including Active Directory, Virtualization, MS Exchange, MS Azure, Veeam and VMware are a must.
- Proven Knowledge of Windows server hardening, Audit trail, Group Policies would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with industry standards like COBIT 5, PCI-DSS and ISO 27001 would be also a plus.
- A “can do it” attitude.
- Excellent customer presentation skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid driving license.
Your application bearing reference CSA (0321) should be sent together with a detailed curriculum vitae by 12/04/2021.
12 Apr 2021
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job
RCT - CSA - MAR 21