Rogers Capital Technology Services Ltd is searching for a Network Operations Centre (NOC)
Outline of job role and purpose:
- Provide technical end-user support, perform troubleshooting, and resolve network issues.
- Responsible for monitoring the Backbone, Backhaul, Access and customer network of the ISP.
- Handle incoming & outgoing customer emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for the monitoring of system software on all current platforms within the data center.
- Monitor all network and data center hardware platforms for hardware and operating system related alerts, errors, warnings, performance, communications related issues, or problem conditions.
- Submit jobs and tasks, views and collects statistical information, research problems, logs, and the ending of jobs or tasks as needed using all menus, commands, and scripts.
- Perform daily routine alarm monitoring and operational activities.
- Participate in projects.
- Daily reporting of all network related events.
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any IT related fields.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in telecommunications or other related fields.
- Certified Cisco, CompTIA, or Microsoft network professional would be an advantage.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent decision-making and analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of standard practices, procedures, and concepts within the telecommunications industry.
Your application bearing reference NOCS (0321) should be sent together with a detailed curriculum vitae by 12/04/21
12 Apr 2021
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job