Rogers Capital Technology Services is recruiting a Network and Security Engineer
Looking for the right platform to jumpstart your career?
Passionate about Network technology and security?
Rogers Capital is looking for an ideal candidate to join its Network & Security team.
This is an exciting opportunity that will provide ability to be in touch with cutting edge Network technologies and participate in start of the art network designs and projects.
Outline of Job Role and Purpose
- Configure, and maintain Local Area Network and Wide Area Network equipment
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented solutions
- Provide post-sales technical support
- Maintain and support company’s Network infrastructure
- Daily maintenance and problem resolution, monitoring of uptime and proactive resolution
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- Obtain and maintain required certifications for partnership with key vendors
Candidate Profile and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering or any relevant degree
- CCNA will be a plus but not mandatory
Job Skills, Knowledge & Attitudes
- A “can do it” attitude
- Passion for Network and Security
- A thorough understanding of the implementation of OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
- Ability to prioritize and multitask and work under pressure
- Fast learner and willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to lift, carry, and move all components network equipment
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
- Valid driving license
19 Mar 2018
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job