Rogers is recruiting an Administrative Assistant - Learning & Development
Energy drives People
To assist the Corporate Manager - Learning & Development in ensuring the smooth and effective functioning of training events and other related projects.
Outline of job role and purpose
- Provide admin support and assist with planning and coordinating employee training programmes;
- Coordinate logistics arrangements for training programme (venue, hotel, taxi, flight, etc);
- Act as liaison with MQA and HRDC institution, process HRDC claims and update statistics regularly;
- Provide good customer service by acting as a point of contact for L&D for internal & external clients through all forms of communication;
- Assist and provide support to HR team in different projects as required.
Candidate qualifications and profile
- HSC Holder
- 2 years’ experience in an admin position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, both in English and French.
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects
- A self-starter with can-do attitude.
16 Mar 2018
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job