Rogers Capital Corporate Services is looking for Senior Fund Associates to perform a variety of professional level accounting and administrative duties, ensuring that all the clients’ needs are completed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner according to the quality standards and directions of the Manager of Fund Services.
- Handle a portfolio of client companies for daily administration, secretarial, accounting and taxation duties.
- Organise and attend board/shareholders meetings along with preparing board packs and drafting of minutes and resolution.
- Ensure compliance of files with relevant laws, rules and regulations and assist in preparing compliance reports and follow ups.
- Filing of documents in appropriate files and updating of information on relevant system/software.
- Prepare and review financial statements in accordance with applicable accounting standards.
- Computation and filing of income tax, VAT, NPS, PAYE, ROE, TDS, others return as appropriate and deal with accounting issues including NAV calculation, capital accounts and shareholders’ reporting.
- Process monthly/quarterly/half-yearly accounts and accounting schedule, as appropriate and in compliance with IFRS. Ensure good maintenance of the accounting file and books of account on relevant accounting system.
- Liaise with clients, auditors, shareholders, banks, statutory bodies (ROC, FSC and MRA) and other parties and/or stakeholders.
- Supervise, train and develop team members.
- Preparation of reports for survey, and other reports as required by management.
- Issuance of renewal and administrative invoices and follow up on debtors.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customers’ expectations
- To participate in ad hoc duties as assigned by Management.
- Degree Holder in relevant field or Partly Qualified ICSA/ACCA
- At least 3-4 years relevant working experience in Financial Services and/or in administration of Global Business Companies and/or Fund Administration
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Please send your application on
28 Feb 2022
Follow us on LinkedIn