Veranda Leisure & Hospitality is a Mauritian hotel and leisure company which began as a small family-run business, the “Veranda Bungalow Village” in 1982. The quintessential Mauritian hotel group today operates seven establishments - totalling 802 rooms - ranging from medium range to upscale hotels. The group’s two brands, Veranda Resorts for the medium range hotels and Heritage Resorts, the luxury brand, are both market leaders that embody the notable Mauritian hospitality, quality of services and gorgeous local architecture.
The Veranda Leisure & Hospitality (‘VLH’) portfolio includes two hotel brands, Veranda Resorts and Heritage Resorts, with seven properties totalling 802 rooms in the three-to five-star range and a managed rental pool of 42 luxury villas at Heritage The Villas.
Our Heritage Resorts brand includes:
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort (a five star plus hotel with 158 rooms)
- Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort (a five star hotel with 161 rooms)
- Heritage The Villas (42 luxury rental villas)
Our Veranda Resorts brand includes:
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa (a four star plus hotel with 81 rooms)
- Veranda Pointe aux Biches Hotel (a four star hotel with 115 rooms)
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa (a three star plus hotel with 94 rooms)
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel (a three star hotel with 77 rooms)
- Veranda Tamarin Hotel (a three star hotel with 116 rooms)