Veranda Leisure & Hospitality is a Mauritian hotel and leisure company which began as a small family-run business, the “Veranda Bungalow Village” in 1982. The quintessential Mauritian hotel group today operates seven establishments - totalling 686 rooms - ranging from medium range to upscale hotels. The group’s two brands, Veranda Resorts for the medium range hotels and Heritage Resorts, the luxury brand, are both market leaders that embody the notable Mauritian hospitality, quality of services and gorgeous local architecture.
The group oversees the smooth running of 47 luxury villas – Heritage The Villas -, the C Beach Club, the Heritage Golf Club, the Château de Bel-Ombre and the Seven Colours Spa brand. The company employs 1673 and continues to expand with the recent purchase of the iconic Tamarin Bay Hotel, rebranded as Tamarin Hotel by Veranda Resorts.
Our Heritage Resorts brand includes:
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort (a five star plus hotel with 158 rooms)
- Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort (a five star hotel with 161 rooms)
- Heritage The Villas (47 luxury rental villas)
Our Veranda Resorts brand includes:
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa (a three star plus hotel with 94 rooms)
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa (a three star plus hotel with 81 rooms)
- Veranda Pointe aux Biches Hotel (a four star hotel with 115 rooms)
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel (a three star hotel with 77 rooms)
- Tamarin Hotel by Veranda Resorts (66 rooms)